Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Phased Array intro

Hello everyone.
I'm a retired mechanical engineer/industrial designer since 2000. I had my own company for 20 years designing and engineering all consumer products. Including the first Motorola pocket sized cell phone, inspired by Star Trek, despite any documentaries that say different. I'm a long time CPF member with its own laser sub-forum, cutting my teeth on customized hot wires by Fivemega, that developing into hand held HID's. LED's were just coming into their own then, so I concentrated on Photon monsters like the Maxabeam and the infamous TankLight.

I had many laser projects, high output hand holds. It was inevitable - while in grade school, in the 60's I was invited to talk over a modulated HeNe laser beam, some wild ass speculative R&D project over at ATT labs in Chicago... eventually growing into the fiber optics we know today.
Today its all about IR lasers and NV with me, the natural evolution of flashlight visible hot wire bulbs, huge HID's, awsome LED's, and lasers

Last edited:

Howdy and Welcome to the Forum :wave:

Hope you find what your looking for here and if you have any questions I would be glad to help.

Have fun and be Safe ;)