Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pen host?

Abray

well the good thing is that you don't have to find the nicest leadlight because it doesn't need to be quality. You will be replacing almost everything anyways!!

also, you don't really have to use a leadlight, do you? cause this driver doesn't need the LED and driver already present in a leadlight does it?

styropyro said:
[quote author=F1SportsFan link=1212968919/12#14 date=1212991924]Does anyone have a good (cheap) source for Leadlights? Thanks in advance!
The cheapest Leadlights you will find will be around $50, so that's not exactly cheap![/quote]

Dang, I hoped you guys had a better source. :(

I saw a few hosts on DX that look like they might work, anyone tried it?
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7862
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7860

I think the 7860 might work better, looks like lots of room between the LD and the button. Any thoughts?

thats the closest to a leadlight as they come if not one :-?
looks like a great price too

Abray

hmm, I don't really want to sound stupid here, but I really have to ask, would those alternatives work just as fine? I always hear leadlight leadlight leadlight! But these are a good half inch in diameter, meaning the driver will easily fit! basically, you don't need the extra little LED driver in the leadlights, do you?

Abray said:
hmm, I don't really want to sound stupid here, but I really have to ask, would those alternatives work just as fine? I always hear leadlight leadlight leadlight! But these are a good half inch in diameter, meaning the driver will easily fit! basically, you don't need the extra little LED driver in the leadlights, do you?

do you end every thing you say with a question in real life as well? ;)

Abray

lol sorry. I always try to ask as many questions as I need to figure stuff out.

But now that I think about it, I always do cram in alot of questions in each post :-[