Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Parcel stopped by customs

hello guys i have ordered some stuff from focalprice couple of weeks ago..

It was 2x10mw green pointer and a spy pen camera..

today i recieved a letter from customs post in my country that i have got a parcel and they need me there with my
- ID
- some documentation about my payment
- and declaration that this stuff is for my personal use.

the point is not that i have a problem because of importing a dangerous laser, they dont care about it, as this letter doesnt contain any word about it..

they probably just want me to pay some fricking TAX..

OK, i am able to pay, it is always risk to order from hongkong, but they stated that they want me to come to the customs which is more than 100 km from me..

i am pissed off, i sent them document my paypal transaction details and i want to know if it is enough.. i am awaiting their reply but i am sooooo impatient... this is for the first time what my parcell was stopped.
do i really need to go to the customs? is it possible to manage everything just throught the internet?

and another question.. i have got another parcells on the way, what i can expect as they started to open my stuff? will they apply it to each one now???

Thanks

hello guys i have ordered some stuff from focalprice couple of weeks ago..

It was 2x10mw green pointer and a spy pen camera..

today i recieved a letter from customs post in my country that i have got a parcel and they need me there with my
- ID
- some documentation about my payment
- and declaration that this stuff is for my personal use.

the point is not that i have a problem because of importing a dangerous laser, they dont care about it, as this letter doesnt contain any word about it..

they probably just want me to pay some fricking TAX..

OK, i am able to pay, it is always risk to order from hongkong, but they stated that they want me to come to the customs which is more than 100 km from me..

i am pissed off, i sent them document my paypal transaction details and i want to know if it is enough.. i am awaiting their reply but i am sooooo impatient... this is for the first time what my parcell was stopped.
do i really need to go to the customs? is it possible to manage everything just throught the internet?

and another question.. i have got another parcells on the way, what i can expect as they started to open my stuff? will they apply it to each one now???

Thanks
They will most likely watch every single package to you.

everything was perfect till now..
i have always ordered one, two or max 3 pointers at once. package was always pretty small.
but now i guess it was bigger because this spy camera and two lasers..

i have fucked it up with ordering it at once..

now i have around 4 packages on the way as well so i am really curious what will be..

but, i think i will not have a problem because of importing a dangerous laser, will I?
they dont stated anything about it in their letter..

anyway just one important question
will i really need to go to the customs personally, or i can manage everything just throught the mail, fax, phone.

cheers