Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Over powered classic ?

Gazoo

I have not seen him cause any trouble here recently. There was no reason for you to hound on him the way you have been...but no matter...he left.

T

timelord

Gazoo said:
I have not seen him cause any trouble here recently. There was no reason for you to hound on him the way you have been...but no matter...he left.
He did leave as we did not ban or remove him..

Gazoo

He left because you kept hounding him...he was not doing anything wrong and he did ask you more than once (politely) to stop. And you did threaten more than once to ban him.

I am all for fun and I do find your pics funny, but they don't belong in every thread having to do with WL. I know you are not going to change and that is fine. I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else and I have stated it and will stand by it. It does not mean I don't like you or can't get along with you.

T

timelord

He removed his own profile this time guys not my doing or any other mod or admin.....

yea i agree it was a little harsh but he over reacted to i just think lee you shouldnt of worded it differently.

T

timelord

Guys I've been on the other end of his PM's in the past and he was skating on thin ice before he started, ie he has been banned time and time again in the past by Greg (SenKat) He's now come into my cross hairs today and I told him right where to get off.

Good bye Raul Weshe / Perez-Allede /Mac or whoever you think you are today........

Gazoo

Yeah, I understand that but it was in the past. Since he has been registered here as Perez-Allede, he hasn't caused any trouble. He was always polite and I have had several PM exchanges with him and he has been polite with me.

Also remember he was having trouble at home. Now I do realize that should not be brought to the forum, but I would have given him a break and cut him some slack as I would anyone else.

If it was revenge you wanted for the trouble he gave you in the past, you certainly accomplished what you set out to do.

T

timelord

Gazoo said:
Yeah, I understand that but it was in the past. Since he has been registered here as Perez-Allede, he hasn't caused any trouble. He was always polite and I have had several PM exchanges with him and he has been polite with me.

Also remember he was having trouble at home. Now I do realize that should not be brought to the forum, but I would have given him a break and cut him some slack as I would anyone else.

If it was revenge you wanted for the trouble he gave you in the past, you certainly accomplished what you set out to do.
He never gave me trouble but he gave Greg trouble... Then his PM stupidity turned on me recently. So I considered banning him but gave him plenty of chances.

Really this thread should be locked :)

T

timelord

Attachments

• This_thread_was_just_a_dream.jpg
    This_thread_was_just_a_dream.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 9,126

Gazoo

Timelord said:
[quote author=Gazoo link=1189907073/15#24 date=1189919138]Yeah, I understand that but it was in the past. Since he has been registered here as Perez-Allede, he hasn't caused any trouble. He was always polite and I have had several PM exchanges with him and he has been polite with me.

He never gave me trouble but he gave Greg trouble... Then his PM stupidity turned on me recently. So I considered banning him but gave him plenty of chances.

Really this thread should be locked :) [/quote]

Yes, I know that too and we can agree to disagree on some things. Lock the thread.. ;)