Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Osram PLT5 488NM Diode In DTR 20MM Laser Module With G-2 Lens With Driver + Lots Of Extras

Hi up for sale is my osram plt5 488nm laser diode with a astral picodrive boost driver set to 100ma i pressed the diode out of a 12mm laser module and for some reason the glass window on the laser diode went inside so i had to decan the diode it still works perfect just dont remove the g-2 glass lens much so no dust gets inside - SOLD.

Everything else i have for sale as follows:

1x Thorlabs wr1 laser diode can opener
9x dtr g-3 glass lens
1x dtr g-8 glass lens
4x dtr 3 element glass lens
3x dtr 12mm copper modules with full length hollow back half for 9mm diode
2x dtr 12mm copper modules with full length hollow back half for 3.8mm diode
3x survival laser blitz linear laser drivers not sold anymore
1x sharp 488nm 5.6mm laser diode new
1x 2w m462 5.6mm laser diode used not sold anymore - SOLD
1x 3.8mm laser diode press
1x 5.6mm laser diode press
1x 9mm laser diode press - SOLD
1x 5.6mm laser diode extractor
1x 9mm laser diode extractor
1x survival laser s4x laser host with aluminum driver pill new

The survival laser s4x host all that is needed is a 16.8mm battery contact board and a extended and tapered length copper heatsink.

I am still in the laser hobby but i am short of cash so i am selling these items if u want to buy any of these items just message me on here or pm me i will post pics of the items for sale below.

I would like to sell this as a job lot if possible to make it more easy for me just give me a price and i will accept or not thanx.

Last edited:

Sowee7

Hi up for sale is my osram plt5 488nm laser diode with a astral picodrive boost driver set to 100ma i pressed the diode out of a 12mm laser module and for some reason the glass window on the laser diode went inside so i had to decan the diode it still works perfect just dont remove the g-2 glass lens much so no dust gets inside.

Everything else i have for sale as follows:

1x Thorlabs wr1 laser diode can opener
9x dtr g-3 glass lens
1x dtr g-8 glass lens
4x dtr 3 element glass lens
3x dtr 12mm copper modules with full length hollow back half for 9mm diode
2x dtr 12mm copper modules with full length hollow back half for 3.8mm diode
3x survival laser blitz linear laser drivers not sold anymore
1x sharp 488nm 5.6mm laser diode new
1x 2w m462 5.6mm laser diode used not sold anymore
1x 3.8mm laser diode press
1x 5.6mm laser diode press
1x 9mm laser diode press
1x 5.6mm laser diode extractor
1x 9mm laser diode extractor
1x survival laser s4x laser host with aluminum driver pill new

The survival laser s4x host all that is needed is a 16.8mm battery contact board and a extended and tapered length copper heatsink.

I am still in the laser hobby but i am short of cash so i am selling these items if u want to buy any of these items just message me on here or pm me i will post pics of the items for sale below.

I would like to sell this as a job lot if possible to make it more easy for me just give me a price and i will accept or not thanx.

how much is the osram 488?

farbe2

Why is the Osram 488nm diode so special? It should be almost the same as the sharp 488nm diode? Just the monitor diode?

The osram diode does not have the square box output at the end of the beam like the sharp diodes its a round dot instead.

zraffleticket allready pm me for that m462 diode just have to wait for a reply back first.

Yeah I'm all over that M462 lol.

@farbe2 - This osram diode does not have the square box reflection, one of their selling points that they actually advertise though of course I'm struggling to find it now. Similar to what you've done here, they darken the die and substrate and I believe also angle it on some of their lineup? Also correct on having the PD and ZD.

Last edited: