Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OSHpark / OSHstencils like service for Laser Cut Acrylic - what's the site?

rhd

I'm hoping to crowdsource my way out of poor memory.

There's OSHpark for PCBs. There's OSHstencils for PCB stencils.

There's someone, but I can't remember who, that follows the same model for custom cut acrylic. IE, cheap, small run (1 piece friendly) acrylic cutting, aimed at hobbyists, with inexpensive global shipping.

Can anyone remind me who that is? I though it was perhaps even one of the OSH services above, but I can find reference on their sites.

I'm hoping to crowdsource my way out of poor memory.

There's OSHpark for PCBs. There's OSHstencils for PCB stencils.

There's someone, but I can't remember who, that follows the same model for custom cut acrylic. IE, cheap, small run (1 piece friendly) acrylic cutting, aimed at hobbyists, with inexpensive global shipping.

Can anyone remind me who that is? I though it was perhaps even one of the OSH services above, but I can find reference on their sites.

It might be us, we're launching the website for it soon, but we've been doing it via e-mail for over a year. We have specific thicknesses of material we use currently, but we plan to expand that once we roll the website out.

If you have a design, just shoot it over to us with the requirements and if it fits what we stock, we're happy to get it done for you.

We just require a standard vector file format, ie: DXF, SVG, Adobe Illustrator, etc.

You can grab our email address if you don't have it already from our normal contact us link on our website. (We try to avoid posting it on forums to reduce spam bots from picking it up).

Let me know if you have any additional questions.