Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Orion Sky line Green Laser < 5mW

moh17

IMG_0867.jpg

It come in a great metal box

IMG_0869.jpg

The laser is class 3R < 5mW.

IMG_0817.jpg

Both the beam and the dot are clear at night

IMG_0872.jpg

I measured the laser on my LPM to make sure it is as advertised. The power was fluctuating between 4.74 and 5mW

Specification

Laser class: Class 3R
Laser type: Diode-pumped solid state frequency doubled
Output wavelength: 532 nm
Output power: 4-5mW (continuous wave)
Operating current: 390 mA
Range (in darkness): >1 mile
Switch: Pushbutton (momentary)
Batteries: Two AAA (included)
Battery life: Up to 4 hours of continuous use
Dimensions: 134mm long x 13mm dia. (5.3" x 0.5")
Weight: 65g (2.4 oz.)

This is a Class 3R laser product. The laser is eye safe if you get direct hit the normal blink reflex will protect your eyes. The laser is too bright and can be seen at the day. At night you can see a thin beam. I used to shine this laser to the moon and stars at night :p

Last edited:

moh17

Pretty nice little 532 pointer you have there. How much did it cost ya? :p

-Alex

Hope you believe me I win a bid on ebay. The laser costs me $ 27 including USPS priority express. It arrives in 2 days in the original box with everything including the original battery no wear no sign of use. The seller have young children and was afraid of the laser getting to their hands :D. Also, The LPM costs me $ 38 with express 3 day shipping.

Last edited:
Hope you believe me I win a bid on ebay. The laser costs me $ 27 including USPS priority express. It arrives in 2 days in the original box with everything including the original battery no wear no sign of use. The seller have young children and was afraid of the laser getting to their hands :D. Also, The LPM costs me $ 38 with express 3 day shipping.

Wow, that's an awesome deal you got there! Lucky :san:

-Alex