Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

order received

Let me start of by saying I for one enjoy a adult beverage or 2 every Thursday...:beer: " part of stay'in sane in my buss."

I know what you saying, but I've been a member here for a little while and I am human... this is a great forum with awesome members... all of you... yes, Tech. you're included.:)

I have had a order out since last budget day 5th of Sept. & have ordered some laser parts... drivers and diodes and such. All the basics.:)

So... what has driven me to post this thread is... I've seen forum member Daguin post here:#1224

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/lava-micro-flexdrive-driver-lavadrive2-fits-pens-22502-31.html

No disrespect Dave-o... I'm just slightly inebriated.:drunk:

(this got me think'in) on how Dr. lava is one person (married w/ wife and such)... " I totally respect" & was motivated enough to allready think about a thread such as this. ^__^.

I just wanted to post on... since, I read everyday & enjoy very much, this fine forum... on how things worked out. :)

I ordered from the following company's. Rckstr drivers... I ordered 3 drivers from him.( I know he, is in fact, a Dr. in training... which I believe is no easy task in the least).

Then I ordered from Charlie, from Aixiz, ( I know to be a great company who hires the handicapped to do some of the work in production for him... some not all).(Hats of for some of those people). He, in fact, had some paypal express issues sorry for that, he at least e-mailed me.:(

They we're cleared up eventually. I ordered mods and lenses from that
comp. $73.00 US worth at that site.

Then of course I ordered some Dx goodies... I know, they don't count there 8,000 miles away... In China.:(

last, but not LEAST is DR. lava... I understand he is commin up w/ the driver of the ages the V5, but he is included; because, I did this transaction with him on the same date as of all the previous included.
(potentially more $ than the previous).

Then there is L*S*P. I ordered on the 5th... like the others over... with over $75.00 US in parts. Great on line store as all the others. He was the only one with a postal transaction #.:gj:

So I get home from the pub and check the mail =

The winner... Dr. Ryan... all that is going on in the world. Dr. Ryan and the rkcstr driver is the first to arrive. :thanks:

Thank you for reading and sorry to offend anybody. I have spent a lot of money in this hobby and I am in a position to at least voice this thread in the manner I choose...:)

It is not in the least, trying to maliciously effect any one person or entity.

I just wanted to prelude the facts in a day in the life where someone who had a good order day in front of them... and how it played out... in this small yet rewarding hobby.:)

I would expect no one in the next day... who's name is not mentioned in the above post... try to reply in a derogatory manner.

Thank you in advanced.
Jander6442.​

Last edited: