Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

optronics

glona

optotronics lasers are they any good i was looking at buying the RPL-Green Series 225mw peak laser any one got any thing good ot say aboguht it it come with batery recharger please leave some ffead back link is

i would posa link but i cant yet not enough posts

Rhith

To put it simply, anything you get from Optotronics you will be happy with!
The owner hides around here and posts often so I'm sure he can also answer any questions you have, even give the company a call.

glona

hay thanks so much guys as soon as i get my next pay chek its goign tords that laser oooooooooooooo im so excited lol

glona

1 more question is it better to get adjustable or non if yor new to lasers? :D

Rhith

Well the adjustable I think, but I just like the idea of being able to tune it up or down. Turn it down some for a longer duty cycle or if you don't need as much power. Such as just for optics and the similar.

glona

kk thanks so much rhith for all the help il post soem pics of it in action once i order and recieve it :D

Rhith

Though this is a bit late, this was probably the wrong section to post this in but either way I'm glad we could help you out. ;D

S

SenKat

Just a tiny thought that could help in the future as well :

! , . ? ' " ; : - & ( ) But MAINLY . and ,

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Just a tiny thought that could help in the future as well :

! , . ? ' " ; : - & ( ) But MAINLY . and ,
LMAO!!! nice one mate ;D ;D

Optotronics have EXCELLENT lasers - however, you may be able to get one cheaper from one of our members - pseudonomen137 sells RPLs, at a fair bit less than Optotronics. They are full genuine, from the same manufacturer.
And I NEED AN RPL! get it now.

glona

ok thanks so much i will talk to that guy its jsut last tiem i bought one from death angle he seas it woudl be hear in 1 week and it took almsot 1 month

Milos

RPL is an amazing product! I owned 2 so far from Opto.

Optotronics offer longer warranty period nowadays. Also, they might have better diode inside.

Than again, you never know what Pseudo will pull out of his sleeve ;D

i would definitely recommend an RPL 200 or above. the RPL is the best laser for that size/output/price on the market.
u dont want to pay so much for a laser then start thinking ohh i wish i had that model etc - allthough thers now an upgrade program :)
try to save your pennies and buy a good model.
PM bootleg2go - he may work something out according to ur budget.

glona

well so i should save for the rpl 200 insted of the rpl 165 or what ever?