Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics' RPL-200 vs DL's 200mW Hulk?

As I use 230VAC 50hz electricity it's needles to say that DL Hulk with C-battery would be more my cup of tea.

^ wtf you are talking about?

I wanted to point out that the RPL wouldn't work out if you have different electric outlet. The charger of RPL needs electricity :shhh:

There is not location info on jbrussell93s signature or info so if there is change that he/she lives out side the usa.

@Sinuhesieda
I don't think he is talking about labbies...

handhelds man!

I already have one from O-like. I got the 200mW transformable 532nm about a month ago and it already has mode hopping issues. I figure a laser that will last me 10 times longer that has many more features such as the adjustable output (great for star pointing) which also allows no duty cycle will pay for itself in the end. An optotronics RPL 532nm could be the last green laser I will ever need to purchase. Quality definitely out shines price in this hobby I am starting to realize. Buying the cheaper laser may cost you more in the long run... I guess its all about ones preference!