Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics 4th of July Special

4th of July SPECIAL:

To celebrate the beginning of our 3rd year in business as well as Independence day, we're offering these great deals.

Offer valid June 29th thru July 4th.
Free 12 month extended warranty on all RPL and RPL-Blue models ($79 value).

Free premium 5mW pointer with any RPL ($52 value).

NEW Optics kits are discounted 10%; now with more items (35 pieces) and better optics than ever!

EXTRA special for today (July 1st) only, order an RPL-260, 300, 325 or RPL-Blue of 25mW or more and we'll ship it tomorrow via overnight service so you'll have your new laser for the July 4th holiday. (not valid outside of the continental USA, and some rural area where next day delivery will require two days for USPS express mail).

All specials are accumulative and can be applied to multiple purchases.

Thank you to all of our customers and their comments, you have helped make Optotronics what it is today.

Jack

Awesome stuff mate, like I said in an other post though. Currently laser poor. Maybe next year.
It is such a long wait for me :)

S

SenKat

Greenie - you could always win the raffle, and be a little LESS Laser poor ! :p hehehehe

SenKat said:
SWEEEET deals, Jack !
Hi Greg,
I just saw in another post that your aunt has stage 4 cancer.
My prayers are with you and your family.
I would like to talk by phone with you sometime soon, sorry for not emailing.
This past week was really busy, the wife is still in pain and recovering so I'm pretty much running the household alone, then I got another shipment of RPLs on Thursday and didn't get time to open it up and begin certifying them until this afternoon.

Hopefully things will get back to normal after the 4th and we can talk.

Jack

S

SenKat

Thanks, Jack - I appreciate it. Yeah, we will try to get together and talk after the 4th - that sounds great to me ! :cool:

My wife just bought the optics set for me for my birthday.  She and Jack both rock!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]