Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ophir 20C-A-1-Y Sensor

Reiign

ok dude no worries :) im sure it will sell regardless, But if it doesn't im about to buy arg's rubicon delta this week and he is out of these so would complete the setup XD

ok dude no worries :) im sure it will sell regardless, But if it doesn't im about to buy arg's rubicon delta this week and he is out of these so would complete the setup XD

I have one for sale... PM me for further details.

Wmacky

Alrighty then, back to my sale! :)
Glad you did find one local!

Last edited:

Reiign

I may still be interested in yours as im not really willing to pay $350 for one lol Seems these used to be incredibly cheap and everyone wanting them has just made them sky rocket in price

what else is needed to make a working LPM? I want a plug and play LPM been looking for almost a year and "still" confused what to buy and be done. Some things need such a detailed explanation I never figure it out.

Reiign

I have seen heaps of ways to make lpms but in all honesty with some of the current ones on the market i would much rather buy one as i know its going to work properly etc.

Im buying one of these on wednsday Rubicon

You can buy this head with the lpm but they our out of stock. So im trynig to buy this sensor aswell as the lpm this week.

Hmm Maybe i can pay for this and you send it to arg and he sends it out with the lpm or something lol

Last edited:

Wmacky

I may still be interested in yours as im not really willing to pay $350 for one lol Seems these used to be incredibly cheap and everyone wanting them has just made them sky rocket in price

Ouch! Yeah, no price gouging here.........

Reiign

just been looking for them and found an old diy lpm from laserbee and him saying 40-100 for one i was like wow lol but i would pay buy it now i will pm arg and see if its ok to send it to him if thats cool?

ARG

They were in the 40-100 range for quite a while, then in the 200-250 range. Anything over ~$280 is unreasonable for these IMO, they still pop up in the $200-$275 range quite a bit. (such as this one)

Wmacky

just been looking for them and found an old diy lpm from laserbee and him saying 40-100 for one i was like wow lol but i would pay buy it now i will pm arg and see if its ok to send it to him if thats cool?

That would be OK