Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Open Can Diode FS (200+mW)

Pioneer 115D diode for sale, extracted and tested, intact, post offers over $40.
I'm asking an extra $5 for mounting in an Aixiz, and $5 worldwide postage.

These open can diodes can comfortably take over 300mA, and even up to 400! They output about 200mW constant, comfortably at about 330mA.

Pics comin in a sec.

2 for $70 all up? Offers over $70, $5 each for mounting, $5 worldwide postage.

anyone?

glona

im sellgin a laser for 80 ocnei get the moeny i itnh k i might be in whats the run time like how logn on and how long off and are they in a case and evrey thing?

Eep... oh well... I sold one to Greebo. I'm keeping the other DVD burner, as a DVD burner :p
So offer retracted.

Greebo

Hehehe.. Can't wait to get it.

The cat's not gona be happy with me....

Gazoo

Greebo said:
Hehehe.. Can't wait to get it.

The cat's not gona be happy with me....

Don't even shine it near your cat, get a 5mw laser to mess with your cat. The output of these is awesome but you need to be careful. Did you get goggles yet?

Greebo

I have a healthy respect for lasers... The cat loves the little red keychain laser i have.
I suspect that the 30mw DX green I have throws a lot of IR, so i'm pretty carefull where it points (never at the cat), but I havnt got myself a pair of goggles yet.

As far as im aware, and corect me if i'm wrong, theres little if not no IR from an open can red diode.

That being said, even reflection from 200mw red could seriosly damage eyesight and i suspect burn skin pretty easily. As I've just started with this hobby there is a LOT of stuff I want to get. A pair of goggles is pretty high up on the list.

Safety first. :)

Greebo said:
I have a healthy respect for lasers... The cat loves the little red keychain laser i have.
I suspect that the 30mw DX green I have throws a lot of IR, so i'm pretty carefull where it points (never at the cat), but I havnt got myself a pair of goggles yet.

As far as im aware, and corect me if i'm wrong, theres little if not no IR from an open can red diode.

That being said, even reflection from 200mw red could seriosly damage eyesight and i suspect burn skin pretty easily. As I've just started with this hobby there is a LOT of stuff I want to get. A pair of goggles is pretty high up on the list.

Safety first.  :)

no on the burn skin, your skin refelcts all of the red, so no, a red laser will not burn skin. I have a layer of dark hair on my skin, and the laser shure does burn my dark hair!!!