Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

One of the Almost Final Eghemus hosts made

Hello, my name is Brian, about 5-6:year's agonI had an Eghemus host commissioned. The original had two 18650 3.7 V 3100 mAh Li-ion cells. At that time everyone wanted high powered 445nm or 637nm "burning lasers". I loved the desighn, because it looked with the weathering like Luke Skywalker's lightsaber. I had him shorten the handle battery tube and first installed a 120mw 520nm green DTR module. A 60mw 505nm green DTR laser module is currently installed. I want this to go to a good home, to someone who will love and Appreciate it as I Do. My honbies have changed, I collect swords and am into building Tesla Coils. I have tried to up load photos and have alot of trouble. For serious buyer's, I will ship it to a Veteran member to say it is everything. I know sadly there have been many bad deals and rip-off's on this community. I would like to sell the entire lot. The Host, 505nm laser, a very low powered maybe 0.2mw 515nm module, a 120mw 520nm DTR laser module. Battery charger, and two batteries. I am asking $325, price is negotiable, please no low ball offer's. This is a One-of- a kind and extremely well made. My e-mail address is: deltatheta35@gmail, it is easier to send pics of the laser, unless anyone has a better idea. I have been on here for a very long time, with a good reputation, I just don't have time to post much.

Thank You For Your Time for looking, if You have any Questions please don't hesitate to e-mail me.

Warmest Regards,

-Brian