Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Olike ???

Alex2893

So iv been getting back into this laser hobbie and one and there are skme usual sites I like to brouse. Will if been trying to get on to olike for weeks now and when I click there website it loads to the home page with all the products then a half second later it goes to a white screen that says innthe upper left corner. "There is no this site"
Are they out of business?

diachi

So iv been getting back into this laser hobbie and one and there are skme usual sites I like to brouse. Will if been trying to get on to olike for weeks now and when I click there website it loads to the home page with all the products then a half second later it goes to a white screen that says innthe upper left corner. "There is no this site"
Are they out of business?

Works fine for me on Firefox 58.0.1, try a different browser.

ZRaffleticket

Their mobile site is broken and displays that message. If you're on your phone or a tablet, request the desktop version of the site and it'll come up

Alex2893

Thanks I got on. I was surprised to see there prices seam to have increased a lot. Bummer.

paul1598419

I believe many of the Chinese sites have increased their prices lately. Not because the cost of doing business has increased, but because they can. I still shop price and will make offers when a price seems too inflated to me. If they lose sales by this price increase, it may motivate them to ease off a bit.