Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Oh, hello!

Vision

Got so caught up in buying a new laser that I forgot to introduce myself.

• I'll keep my location private for the time being.
  • I've had lasers since forever, 12 and up. Got more serious 500mw - 1W lasers when I was about 17. Was introduced to them by a few astronomy enthusiasts family members, who taught me all about safety of even cheap lasers from a young age.
  • I hold a degree in Animation and VFX and Computer Science, completed both together, was 100% learning nightmare but worth it. Currently completing my first year of Law. After that I'll be going into Microbiology and Molecular Genetics. Haven't really put any of those to work yet, I just love learning really. Law(Money Maker) and Science(Deep passion and love for) will probably where I end it and get a career going.

As to how I ended here, I was here before in 2009-2010, never made an account, just looked around but this time I thought it was time to finally join in and add laser to my list of things I'm passionate about.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back Ultron! :beer:
Very impressive educational resume, stick with it!

Hi Ultron,

Nice intro and as BowtieGuy stated, great job with pounding on the books!!
Enjoy and be safe.
IMHO on your profile, you might want to add just the country you are in so if a member might ever want to send you something, they will know by seeing what country you are in.