Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

oh god wicked lasers... what have you done??

Would any of you be interested in a 500mW red for a simple $3,500? Or perhaps a 400mW green for $5,000 is the ticket!

I was looking at WickedLaser's new 2010 models (which do look pretty cool, one even has a battery meter). But take a look for yourself, you will be just Betwazled with the results! (lulz fable 2 reference)
http://www.wickedlasers.com/2010_Pro_Series-36-1.html

I wanna know how many people out there actually spend this much on a portible laser. I also wanna sneak a video camera in their conference room and just watch them talk to eachother about the 36,000% profit they are making. I wanna hear them talk about the prices of the individual supplies they buy from their suppliers, "but the final price shall be...!"

Hey I would love to get a Lamborghini... but it is just not in my
budget... so I don't go to their showroom and I don't whine about
their very high prices....
I just let them sell to the lucky few that can afford it...
And when/if I win a "Lotto" the first thing I'll do is go to their Showroom...:yh:

Jerry

Hey I would love to get a Lamborghini... but it is just not in my
budget... so I don't go to their showroom and I don't whine about
their very high prices....
I just let them sell to the lucky few that can afford it...
And when/if I win a "Lotto" the first thing I'll do is go to their Showroom...:yh:

Jerry

comparing something like wickeds lasers to a lambo shouldnt have EVER crossed your mind... :tsk:

j/k :)

You are, however, permitted to complain if a dealership tries to sell you a '98 grand am for $78,600. This is more akin to our situation.