Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Offer to Australians: CANCELLED

Re: Offer to Australians

how much do u think you'll sell the WL fusion for?

Depends on the output. Otherwise though it's an excellent condition. Just a few little scratches on the button. It mode hops a bit, but only if it's really cold, really hot or the batteries are running out, so isn't a problem. Dot is clean, beam is strong. Should have a good output, but before I think about selling it I'll get that checked ;)

It'll come with the original case, lens cap set and a Dragon Case. But really, I won't be looking at selling it at least for a month. That's when the value of high powered greenies in Australia will start going up :)

Remember that the problem people have with WL is the high prices and the unscrupulous advertising. The actual lasers are of really nice quality. Albeit some are underpowered, but I'm having the output checked so that can be taken out of the equation :) To anyone who wants to argue that, do you actually OWN a WL or are you just on the bandwagon as SenKat calls it :)

Oh, and just as a little update I've got two of those blu-ray units from skram0. I think they're just such good quality, that it is a good idea to get them in. So what I've listed above along with 1 additional blu-ray is what I'll be selling.

Oh, and one final little update ;D

I've also ordered 3 of those true 30mW greenies from DX. I figure since they are so cheap, doesn't hurt to have some to sell. And plus, I'll measure the power of them so you'll know exactly what you're getting :)

And... that's all folks. No more money :) My god I hope all of Australia doesn't suddenly just go off lasers, because then I'm in a bit of a pickle, lol

i have dibs on the most powerful dx 30, ill buy it for sure! just dont sell it over 50 aud and im happy!

As long as the power on those 30mW units is reasonable, I'll probably sell them for AUD $40 + shipping, but it depends on the demand.

And if you are keen on one freshert, why don't you just order one now? I mean, they are only like AUD $27, which is cheaper than you'll get it off me. I mean, mine will be more expensive because of the laser imports ban.

In fact I've told several people that. Guys, if you want these lasers now, just buy them now from the original seller :) You'll get them cheaper that way. The lasers I'm selling here are for after the ban, when these units will no longer be available to Australians. And because of that, I'll be charging more for them.

i would buy one right now but i would like to know how much power mine outputs. unless you would be willing to check my lasers power for me. ill pay shipping both ways...

Murudai said:
And... that's all folks. No more money :) My god I hope all of Australia doesn't suddenly just go off lasers, because then I'm in a bit of a pickle, lol

Not going to buy the Nova X100 any more?

NOVA lasers don't take paypal :) Or, if they did, I couldn't figure out where to pay with paypal :)

So I decided to get an extra blu-ray from skram0, since I love them so much. And the 3x 30mW DX's.

Right. I was named in a news article talking about illegal use of lasers: http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1213066765

This is just too much.

I'm bailing on this scheme. All the lasers I purchased purely to sell I'm getting a refund on, hopefully. I can't afford the loss if I'm busted for the resale of an illegal device.

Though, some of the lasers I already have I will probably still be selling. I figure at least that's a bit better, since I haven't purchased these lasers for the purpose of distribution, they are just my second hand lasers.

So that's essentially the 125mW WL Fusion and the RPL-300. Maybe a 5mW WL CORE and maybe a red DX200. We'll see.

If i ever saw the guy who wrote that article, i would smash him until he's dead. Im that angry!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Murudai said:
NOVA lasers don't take paypal :) Or, if they did, I couldn't figure out where to pay with paypal :)

So I decided to get an extra blu-ray from skram0, since I love them so much. And the 3x 30mW DX's.

I know. If you still would want one I was thinking on helping you out by paying with creditcard for you. But the whole thing is not relevant any more.