Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OdicForce. Info?

Seany

Hello there, Still new to all of this.

Had a little search couldn't find much info. Has anyone here had much dealing with Odicforce lasers and are they good?

Home - OdicForce Lasers Online Shop

I.e. decent parts etc. Prices seem fair.

Also are there any other UK based laser shops that anyone knows of?

Thanks in advance.

-Sean, laser newb :D

jaycey

Odicforce are probably the best and most reliable of the UK companies that cater for the hobbyist, prices are fair and service is quick and friendly. (Talking from experience)

If you want to step up a league then your next answer is LaserWave Laserwave UK - for all your lasershow hardware

Again excellent service, stanwax on photolexicon forum is the owner and you can contact him there or through the website.

What you thinking of building?

Seany

Lots of things really as I've only really just decided to get into building them. Still getting my tools etc sorted so just looking for a place to start buying from and i just didn't know the best places or any to be honest.

Thanks for the other link too, very helpful. :)

Oh you live in London? :) From Brighton myself :D (Not gay!)

-Sean

actually its more expensive its around 257 dollars us and the o-like is a 300mw for 245 dollars!

ZRTMWA

actually its more expensive its around 257 dollars us and the o-like is a 300mw for 245 dollars!

It's 139 GBP (pounds ). Google says thats $215. I guess you can't just translate currencies straight from google, you probably have to use the website's rate?

The 300mW module on O-like's site is new, or at least has a new price.

Last edited:

Jaseth

LaserWave have very good customer service and high quality products. I have a 300mW 532nm labby and a set of DT25 scanners from them and I am 100% satisfied. They even cut me a bit of a deal on the labby.

Seb

It's 139 GBP (pounds ). Google says thats $215. I guess you can't just translate currencies straight from google, you probably have to use the website's rate?

The 300mW module on O-like's site is new, or at least has a new price.
the online calculator I used did it wrong! so I guess that is a pretty good price!