Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like...

Is there a chinese holiday on at the moment??

I ordered two pointers from there on the 26th of last month and there still prcocessing... I wouldn't usually worry but I thought they would have been at least shipped by now.

Shipping was the fast option.

Also ordered some pointers from deal extreme and a couple of batteries, all they sent were the batteries?

That was on the 20th.

Also the fast option.

Last edited:

Yes... there is a Chinese holiday from the 1st of oct to the 7th IIRC. You know you could have just googled that?

Yes... there is a Chinese holiday from the 1st of oct to the 7th IIRC. You know you could have just googled that?

I did but wikipedia gave me the lunar months which confused me.

They took my payment on the 26th.

They were in stock.. and it's 2 -3 days processing before it ships.

Processing for a whole week?

I'll wait I spose.... mmmmmm

Well since you purchased on a Wednesday, with a 2-3 WORKING day delay, that means it could have taken till the Monday to process then the next day was the start of the holidays. Plus all shipping stops, so even if they did get it out by Monday... you will not have any courier company work those days to ship it to you.

Last edited:
It's a public holiday... If you are meant to work that day but a public holiday falls on that day then you are entitled to you normal wage for that day. That's how it works here in Australia... but it's not a democracy over there.... so who knows.

Im Slightly worried too...My second o-like 200mw red has been stuck in Singapore since the 24th!!!! USPS says that it hasn"t even entered the U.S yet!!! ordered on the 14th!

Sometimes o-like takes FOREVER to get the products out. For them imo 2-3 weeks is a MINIMUM. Even with EMS and no holidays, still took 15 days for them to get me one package.

Sometimes o-like takes FOREVER to get the products out. For them imo 2-3 weeks is a MINIMUM. Even with EMS and no holidays, still took 15 days for them to get me one package.

I wish you just would have lied and told me everything is going to be ok :D

UGH...i guess im gunna wait another week and if it still hasn't come i will def. ask for a refund or replacement.....

Check your emails dude, they sent me a message saying sorry for late shipment due to our holiday etc etc.

it has been shipped today.