Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like

Morgan

Welcome to LPF. I hope you introduced yourself in the, "Welcome", section?

There are plenty of satisfied customers of O-like. Have a look in the review section and use the friendly, (SEARCH), button.

As for delivery times, I would ask Susie at O-like...

Incidentally, for a laser such as this it is also essential you purchase some eye protection. Again, have a look in the, "Review", section and, "Safety", section. This will explain why you need them, and where you can get them.

There is loads of info on the site and soon you'll be wanting to build your own lasers!

Enjoy.

M
:)

Welcome to LPF. I hope you introduced yourself in the, "Welcome", section?

There are plenty of satisfied customers of O-like. Have a look in the review section and use the friendly, (SEARCH), button.

As for delivery times, I would ask Susie at O-like...

Incidentally, for a laser such as this it is also essential you purchase some eye protection. Again, have a look in the, "Review", section and, "Safety", section. This will explain why you need them, and where you can get them.

There is loads of info on the site and soon you'll be wanting to build your own lasers!

Enjoy.

M
:)

Agreed.

Usually she will ship the laser and batteries seperate which should help you with customs. Theirs a ton of people from the USA that buy that laser daily and Id imagine with no problems, and with my prior experiences dealing with customs in Kentucky, I was told specifically by the head of customs that ordering these lasers for personal use is not against the law. Therefor large orders may have trouble but personal orders should have no problems making it to your home.

Oh ya, and even though I personally know you. Welcome to the forums lol.

-Greg

Last edited:
O-like is a good company. I have purchased several times from them with no problems. They ship in a plain package. Stick with normal shipping, any type of express shipping seems to attract more attention at customs. I'm in Canada, shipping takes about 10 days. Haven't heard of problems with them shipping to the US.

Don't buy from eBay.
Read my signature, see where you can click good stuff ;)