Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like shipping

I recently bought a 50mw green laser from olike and it was shipped on april 28 from singapore. My question is from being shipped from there does it come stright to the US or does it make any stops on the way? And how long should it take to get here from there?

Hi,

I don't think it makes a stop on the way.

From my experience, singapore post is very efficient.

They shipped my order to over seas postal administration (e.g. the post office in my country) one day after O-like told me it was shipped.

It arrived after two and half weeks.

Will there be any tracking updates? From what i've read on here it seems that the Singapore shipping says "Foreign International Dispatch" on the USPS tracking site and thats the only location update until it gets delivered. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Basically yes. Shipping can take forever sometimes. Non express, registered airmail usually takes 4 weeks to get to me. The updates can vary though.

Well on the USPS tracking site I finally got a update it arrived and left the arrival spot

"Your item was processed through and left our SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383 facility on May 02, 2011 at 3:16 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination."

By that I'm assuming it made it through customs, right? Im also expecting it to arrive at the earliest of tomorrow and the latest being friday. I live in central Texas.

By that I'm assuming it made it through customs, right? Im also expecting it to arrive at the earliest of tomorrow and the latest being friday. I live in central Texas.

Correct.

You'll get it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.