Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like new style 200mw red laser [HQ]

1Nick

my new laser from o-like just arrived today, so im just posticg some pics for you guys. a review will be coming soon. the laser can be seen/purchased here: 200MW RED LASER (O-LIKE) overall, the best laser i have ever had! it burns great!

qezrdl.jpg

MhJ37l.jpg

449qjl.jpg

xtL8ll.jpg

mK7iYl.jpg

rWJRul.jpg

eFawil.jpg

aYlHFl.jpg

zXPzkl.jpg

WFXVal.jpg

thanks! be sure to comment!

EDIT: REVIEW CAN BE SEEN HERE: http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/o-like-new-style-200mw-red-laser-48520.html#post661544

Last edited:

Wow :drool:nice pics. nice camera too.
at first my browser didn't resize the images- it was like trying to view an image 6 times taller than my monitor:eek:. refreshing fixed that somehow..

I guess 650nm doesn't harm a camera lens like blueray does?

1Nick

Wow :drool:nice pics. nice camera too.
at first my browser didn't resize the images- it was like trying to view an image 6 times taller than my monitor:eek:. refreshing fixed that somehow..

I guess 650nm doesn't harm a camera lens like blueray does?

Haha, thanks :D I actually had to put a pair of sunglasses in front of the camera lens in order to take the pics of the laser, Otherwise, It wouldve dama
ged My camera. it's blindingly bright!

it's blindingly bright!

haha literally :D
i'm looking for some safety goggles atm and i can't find anything under like $55 after shipping. I would think i'd be satisfied with OD 2 if that actually brings 200 mW down to 2mW.

After hearing that 30mW is the brightest that you could safely look at the dot on a wall, and seeing pics of a burn mark on a guy's retina from 60mW, I can hardly believe I can buy a 200mW laser for cheaper than the goggles necessary to protect from it! It's not enough to just be careful.

I got the same laser. But when i take off the focusing lens, the diode is really crooked. i would take a pic but i got no camera. I would roughly estimate its tilted about 20 degrees. It still burns really well!! just wondering if i straighten it will it make it burn even better? how would i straighten it? oh well, i guess if it burns like i want it to then i shouldn't mess with it. I learned that lesson with a cheapo DX laser.

1Nick

I got the same laser. But when i take off the focusing lens, the diode is really crooked. i would take a pic but i got no camera. I would roughly estimate its tilted about 20 degrees. It still burns really well!! just wondering if i straighten it will it make it burn even better? how would i straighten it? oh well, i guess if it burns like i want it to then i shouldn't mess with it. I learned that lesson with a cheapo DX laser.

haha, yea. as long as its working! i dont think it'll make a difference tho.

Actually, I won. I received mine on Saturday. But it doesn't really matter.