Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o like lasers

ARG

The information is already out there. Use the search bar at the bottom.

if its customs you are worried about... just let Susie know... She advised me that they can disassemble the module from the host and send seperately!!!

thx 4 ur reply jasper ...both issues really ...customs & time frame ....also are there power claims pretty accurate ?...

cheers dude

ARGlaser << this section is for talking about companys so.........thats what i was doin

Stix62

thx 4 ur reply jasper ...both issues really ...customs & time frame ....also are there power claims pretty accurate ?...

cheers dude

Customs - not a problem.
Shipping time - Use DHL and you'll get it within 5 days probably (after 'processing'), but the batteries and charger will be shipped seperately and that will take a week longer maybe. EMS - everything shipped together.
btw - their packaging sucks. email susie and tell her to pack it properly. Tell her o-like are getting an increasingly bad rep for lousy packaging :D
Power - I've only had overspec from o-like personally, so I can't complain ;)

ps - learn to use the 'edit' button if no-one has posted since you last did ;)

Last edited:
thats awsome ....jus what i was after ...thx for the tips aswell ;)

i originally bought a 300mw green about 8yrs ago through ebay from china & suprisingly it was wiv me dead quik & was probably 1 of the best complete pointers i had ...there jus so many places selling em now @ all differant prices ....need to get a decent build on the go really ...havnt got a use of a lathe any more tho ..need to sort that !! lol