Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like Lasers - BUY WITH CONFIDENCE

I'm still waiting for my 100mW 532nm that I bought over 4 months ago... They screwed up on my address and wanted me to pay to reship it. That is until I asked for a full refund and then they supposedly resent it over a month later. It was sent out just over a month ago and still nothing. Its possible it is still on its way but I am not holding up any hopes and I'm definitely not buying from them again. Its Lazerer or laserbtb for me next time around.

That's what I would do also.
I won't buy from someone once they screw me over.

You can get a much better laser from one of the guys here on the forum.

Yup, I pretty much build my lasers. I only buy 532nm lasers since they aren't practical to build, at least not with my limited tools and I don't want to get some cheapo module and stick it in a host.

Hi folks. New to the forum, and I too would like to share my experience of ordering from Susie at O-like.

To get started I ordered a 50mw green power rock and some diffraction caps, requesting payment via Paypal. Order and comms with Susie were very straightforward and helpful, and the item had arrived by DHL within 5 days to the UK. Item had no duty to pay on it. I had not read the shipping policy about the battery an charger being sent separately with another courier. I had the necessary battery from an ultrafire torch so the delay is not a problem. The laser came well wrapped and in good working order. First class.

I have now placed my second order for a 200mw Red and 400Mw blue power rock, which is being processed.

All in all I am really impressed with their service and would recommend them highly!