Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like is f*cked. BEWARE OF THE SCAMS.

Hi everybody. Please excuse my language in the title as I am really pissed off about what I just experienced. Also, I am new member to this forum having to read the negatives about 'no-like' as I have to say those posts were no jokes.

As for the positive ones, I have to say those people were either just lucky or they're just spammers from o-like to convince people to buy

I have bought a 400mw greenie (crown upgrade) from o-like and just received a used one that's completely unstable and definitely not 400mw. More like 40mw. I know lots of greenies are a bit unstable but this one is just really BAD. I have used a whole bunch of batteries and it's still really crappy. Also, the lens is a bit cracked and dirty and it messes up the appearance of the dot.

So I have contacted them about it and they said there's nothing they could do about it unless I sent it back. Ok, I have sent it back to them and now they said there is nothing wrong with the laser and they wont give me a replacement or my money back.

So I pretty much got f*cked over 185 dollars by these D-bags.

But one thing I could do is. File a dispute? Yeah, gonna have too

Yuck. What a horrible product and service.

I dont care what anybody says how great 'no-like' could be. NO-like is horrible. END OF STORY. Do not listen to the positive reviews about no-like they are more than likely just spammers of o-like

So if you're looking for a good laser with high output . I would recommend staying away from o-like at all times.

Also please share what are some good sites out there I could buy from?

Last edited:

Just curious how you know what the laser output was? Do you have an LPM, or do you own another verified 400 mW laser?

Do you have any pics to show?

I also dont mean to be rude, but you state any good reviews are surely from O-like spammers, so how do we know that you dont work for the competition? After all this is your first and only post...

Anyway have a look in the BST section if you are looking for a new laser, there are many builders here with good products. :beer:

Last edited:
Yes, I have an LPM. I have a 250mw green and this one didnt even come any close to my 250.

Thats only my opinion about the positive posts. Who knows? Maybe those people just got lucky and received quality? But still that's not a good way to buy things thinking about luck while people out there are mostly getting lemons from the same company. Very risky, Not a good habbit and im definitely not spammer as I really frigging hate spammers and plus that would be hypocritical of me lol.

buy from laserbtb.com most lasers are overspec and of good quality and prices are very good.

Or you can buy in a group break if you click my link below for special prices.

I emailed laserer a couple times with no response. I was just trying to get more information on the situation. I know its not kosher to start a review without the product in hand, but i feel the process of getting the thing is important too. Or the lack there of. I poked around and saw a few good/steady reviews on scifilasers so i gave them a shot. There website was clean and easy to work with. Unlike a lot of these out of country "I'm assuming" companies. so at this point i dont know how many lasers will actually show up hehe. I have been on this forum a lot recently. I am a noob for sure, but i have been into electronics on and off my whole life. I used to build crappy robots when i was like 11. I'll be 29 next week. My electronic niche hobby instincts are coming back so to say.

I emailed laserer a couple times with no response. I was just trying to get more information on the situation. I know its not kosher to start a review without the product in hand, but i feel the process of getting the thing is important too. Or the lack there of. I poked around and saw a few good/steady reviews on scifilasers so i gave them a shot. There website was clean and easy to work with. Unlike a lot of these out of country "I'm assuming" companies. so at this point i dont know how many lasers will actually show up hehe. I have been on this forum a lot recently. I am a noob for sure, but i have been into electronics on and off my whole life. I used to build crappy robots when i was like 11. I'll be 29 next week. My electronic niche hobby instincts are coming back so to say.
Beleive me Sci-Fi Lasers is an awesome website, The owner is a member here and is very trusted with amazing customer service before/during and after your purchase!,
Good Luck trying to find a Negative review, because there are none,

RGB

@Nipplefrog
Another thing:
It seems to me, that it happens quite often for good companies to suddenly go down the toilet. I can`t find it, but there was one thread where somebody explained how it might be the case, that some people create a new company, sell quality products for a year or two (small profits) and then scam as long as they can (BIG profits), and as soon as nobody buys anymore they get a new name and start over.
Long story short: Quality may have been great half a year ago, and now be bad!

I for example have my Lazerer LZSK 1W Blue which is an excellent laser. Still, a few weeks after I bought it people started to get scammed by Lazerer, and as far as I know Lazerer isn`t trusted anymore.

Don`t be upset, just get your money back! Make a dispute!

WTF I wrote this is a different post THIS IS ME WHO IS LAUREN????

ive been poking around trying to find it but it was like a month ago this is bs i say!

ive been poking around trying to find it but it was like a month ago this is bs i say!

Hmmm, Maybe this Lauren person didn't want to type their whole experience so they went looking around and stole someone else's post to make things easier and still look cool among all the laser dudes that also happen to post hundreds of posts making a very wide variety of posts to copy from assuming that the type of people that would do that would think that they would never know cause obviously there are hundreds of posts so why would someone like the guy they just stole a post from come along and read the very post they copied and posted in the thread about the topic they were looking for.

Sorry for the really long sentence.

Ya this is just strange! I've been on many other forums and this is just weird!

Forum treason hehe! Do I need to report this foul play or just let it ride?