Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like delivery time frame

I also did the DHL service. The battery and charger will be via air mail though.

yeap DHL do not accept batteries it is considered explosive item and there is extra charges to o-like so they shipped via. normal mail... my battery has not arrived... most likely will take around 20-40 days (sigh***) but no worries I have the batteries and charger with me I have extras kekeke

They came in!

Do the batteries for the dilda and the "cute green" pointer come charged already? one of them is showing a green light on the charger, and the other a red one.

They came in!

Do the batteries for the dilda and the "cute green" pointer come charged already? one of them is showing a green light on the charger, and the other a red one.

When my cute style red came, the battery was already charged. The charger it came with flashed green and red while charging then only showed green when done.

Ordered mine with regular cheap shipping on Dec 23rd... Finally shipped out Dec 29th... Still patiently waiting.. All I have is the tracking number that states "Information Received" and nothing else. I live in the southeastern US so Ill let you guys know.

Ordered mine with regular cheap shipping on Dec 23rd... Finally shipped out Dec 29th... Still patiently waiting.. All I have is the tracking number that states "Information Received" and nothing else. I live in the southeastern US so Ill let you guys know.

What tracking website are you using?I've been using en.4px.cc for tracking. Mine says its in "HUA QIANG HUA QIANG Shipment arrived at facility" since the 1st. Hope it gets here before my birthday ;)

Maros

Ordered mine on the 31st, just shipped today on the 9th. I live in the south eastern united states aswell. Not showing any kind of tracking information yet.

Maros

actually i take that back, apparently it shipped on the first, o-like didn't update me till today. Using the site that 33696933 just listed, thank you by the way, it shows that it is currently in "HUA QIANG HUA QIANG" . Still pretty much what is expected from o-like from what I've read. Nothing fantastic but not too bad either :)

Last edited:
What tracking website are you using?I've been using en.4px.cc for tracking. Mine says its in "HUA QIANG HUA QIANG Shipment arrived at facility" since the 1st. Hope it gets here before my birthday ;)

Welcome to SingPost

That's the only one Susie gave me.. Well besides USPS, but I only have Singpost's tracking #.. what is up with that??

Maros

Lol not sure, she gave me the hongkong post and usps (i dont get any kind of info on those two just yet). My tracking number does, however, bring up the info I mentioned on the en.4px.cc site, give that a go :)

Last edited:
Hahah.. gives me a bundle more information!

2010-12-28 23:49:15 Tus HUA QIANG HUA QIANG Shipment operation completed

I wish I could get my USPS number or something.. Lol.. Oh well, as long as the package gets here either this coming week or next I'll be happy.

Keep the faith, Bro, it is coming--remember this is China, like 12000 miles from your house. Susie is good, O-like is one of the most reliable Companies, Man, it took 6 months to get my Arctic from Wicked Lasers, and about 50 emails. They check the output, mine is ordered and one the way, also, it is worth it for quality lasers!

Yeah, I had an E3 ordered for about two weeks.. Eventually said screw them then did a bunch of reading and picked O-Like as my next company to put my trust into.. I understand that shipping takes a while, I am not getting impatient (yet ;))

Check your status now, I ordered mine on the 23rd too, dispatched 29th and it's just left China today :D ...just a couple more days.