Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o-like 95-110mW Greenie (IR)

(Cant Link) On the O-Links website homepage.

Anyone have any experience with this laser? Its to replace my 65mW greenie from optotronics that got broken. If any of you have any info it would be appreciated. Seems like a very good deal. What would be the best type of batteries?

Kenom

Those opto units are fairly easy to repair. If your not capable of fixing it, I'd be interested in purchasing it from you.

well from what I know, my friend was using it and dropped it so I am assuming that maybe some wire got lose. How exactly do you take the module out? I tried very hard to unscrew the top with a wrench but it will not budge.

Is this a pen style laser?

Also on those o-like modules, i love mine! The divergence is obviously not as good as a much more expensive laser but is not ridiculously bad. I think the beam is pretty thin actually, especially for only 66 bucks! Mine burns black items but has trouble burning colored items without the use of a magnifying glass. If you need pics of the beam/dot or whatever let me know, ill be happy to take them of mine.

Brett

bmw328aw said:
Is this a pen style laser?

Also on those o-like modules, i love mine! The divergence is obviously not as good as a much more expensive laser but is not ridiculously bad. I think the beam is pretty thin actually, especially for only 66 bucks! Mine burns black items but has trouble burning colored items without the use of a magnifying glass. If you need pics of the beam/dot or whatever let me know, ill be happy to take them of mine.

I love mine too! I have the same O-like laser and the beam is extremely thin, much more so than my Aixiz or Snoc Labby 532nm lasers. I haven't taken any measurements of the divergence using goggles, or done a/b comparisons with my other lasers, so I can't make a statement on the divergence over distance, but for 66 USD who cares?

-Brett

yeah its not under pen lasers but its on the front page as recently added items. Its a 95-110+ IR filtered pen.