Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like 50mw laser review!

Fenzir

3:17, 250....
It could be the model type of the batery 25xxx.
On trustfire batteries it has the model type and then the Milliamps/hour output (I believe, haven't seen one upclose in a while)
mAH is milliamps per hour.

A small piece of information, but we could easily find that on the website. But other than that, all around nice review. May I suggest a picture review aswell as you can get better quality images than you can through a movie. Along with the use of some smoke or fog. I didn't know for a while but if you take a few drops (2 or 3) of glycerine (can get from craft stores) and heat it up, it will produce a LOT of steam and if you haven't seen the laser it's self in steam you haven't lived.

Last edited:
Your videos load super slow for me. And I can stream 1080p content...Wonder why that is

Just watched "Disturbed - Asylum" on youtube in 1080p, the loading was always going faster than the playing.

Last edited:
Ohh yes. I've let the shower run for about 5 minutes on hot all the way and took my laser in there and its amazing!

Well shit.. I was just outside using the big beam focus and was putting the battery in the charger and got my other battery off and the spring in the bottom just broke.. I'm seeing if i can get a return label becuase i'm not confident enough in dealing with lasers yet.

Fenzir

Once you trash a laser and dissect it completely, you'll learn a river full of information. But as far as what it seems happened there, I believe soldering the spring back on would work. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong; still a bit new.

+1
I might try that since im interested in learning how to solder. If it fails I might disect it and use it for parts since this summer im planning on building my own laser

^^^Shipping back from US will cost you quite a bit with delivery confirmation... shipping without it is a complete gamble.

If it's the internal spring... not really sure how easy a time you'll have getting to it. Try going through the forum search, good chance someone's taken apart one of these... it's very popular.

Nice grenade btw.