Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

o-ilke

honeyx

Ok Thank you :) I ordered at the beginning of this week so just woundered why it stays still processing. Two months ago I ordered from dealextreme and was suprised how fast they were. Got the item within just 6 days. The next day it was shipped and 5 days later i got it.

SLPbum

Well ordered my 150mw TTL Laser 665nm on
the 20th of last month. Arrived today. So 15 days with a holiday..
Not to shabby.
Any ways. Packaged very nicely... didnt everything I was ever
gunna get to the laser...which is good IMO
Put in on the meter. and bam 148mw.. Close enough..
Pictures of meter and beam shot..

Now my collection is complete.. except yellow... :(

655nm-532nm-477nm-455nm-405nm

honeyx

Well ordered my 150mw TTL Laser 665nm on
the 20th of last month. Arrived today. So 15 days with a holiday..
Not to shabby.
Any ways. Packaged very nicely...
I ordered my 200mW green on 21th and it arrived yesterday. Asked Susie to lable it as a review sample, as review samples are not controlled by customs, nor they want extra tax no matter what the price is. She labeled it as parts of scanner :) Was of course controlled therefore but what matters most, it arrived well packaged in a tiny little parcle. All parts in antistatic foil and bend thousend times into a bubble foil.

well i got my laser from 0-like today i placed the order on 5-25-2011 and it just came today,,but i ordered the 532nm 400mw torch and when i opened the shipping box there was two chargers and two boxes,,one was the 532nm torch and the other was a 405nm 400mw laser,,,but i only paid for the 532nm torch,,i sent in a email to o-like but have not heard back from them yet ,,i tested both lasers and both work great the 532nm peeked out at 484mw (not sure if thats all 532nm cause i dont have a ir filter)and the 405nm peeked out at 347nm and thats with the waterproof lens still in it
Well after talking to O-Like over a few emails,and trying to explain that i got a 405nm 400mW laser in my order that i did not pay for ,,there not willing to pay for the shipping cost to send it back ,,so guess i will be keeping the laser ,,,O-Like is one of them companys that so much info gets lost in translation:thinking:

InfinitusEquitas

LOL. I figured they would tell you as much but I'm surprised.

Wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that the laser+processing costs them more than the price of shipping back, which is $35 iirc.

Well, you tried to do the right thing, so +rep for that:beer:

Side note, new avatar is nice, but annoying after a few seconds.

Edit: System won't let me rep you again yet.

Last edited:
I ordered their 400laser mW green laser torch/ focusable "old style" on June 27th and received it on July 30th it was wrapped in about 20 pounds of bubble wrap bit ovaral got what I ordered and in decent time. I will order from them again. They have a nice 250mW red laser for about 60to bucks I plan on buying. Check out my Youtube channel:emurccmailliw for some reviews,burnings, and nice night shots with the o like 400mW green laser. Its a great laser that I would recommend to everybody.