Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Now I understand LG and Opto's Prices

Ok hope I don't get flamed. But when I first got into this I was amazed at the prices. Then I started reading about how tough it is to get high quality crystals, all the soldering, etc etc.

Then I read about how amazing Opto's divergence is and could see why their prices are so high. They have someone no one else has.

Then I saw Laserglow, low divergence, great warranty, and then I saw their Hercules. WOW that thing looks beastly, and AIR COOLED. Sounds very top notch.

Has anyone seen this pictures? http://www.laserglow.com/pages/products/hercules/gallery22.jpg I'm getting a CNI similar to the Aries but wow that Hercules is Amazing

sorry if this thread was unecessary but I thought I would share what I saw coming from a noob, and my amazement on the size difference in that picture

So this thread is about your amazement?

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure all the members who click on your thread will be much appreciated. Thank you again for your prolific thread of amazement.

Thanks Dr. Laser! Cool shots. And Tech_Junkie? Every post you make is negative criticizing me? I don't understand. If you don't care then leave.

Not everyone knows about lasers right off the bat or understands their prices. I didn't understand as well so I'm explaining what I thought and could tell the differences. When most things look the same it gets confusing.

I'm 17 interested in lasers and a nerd yes, You are a 42 year old man Hell bent on attacking me. I haven't done anything to you and you're acting immature I think.

:crackup: I'm just busing your chops...that's my schtick. You did read my profile..I saw your name. It's all a game. If you get mad you loose.

:( Lol I hate you.

Seriously though theres so much that the search button doesn't help with :( We need to find a way around the 3 character limit, LG, CNI, DL, WL, RPL, PPL, PGL, etc etc. It screws me!

Jaseth

Just put a * after a word to make it more than 3 characters. If it is only two, for example DL, add ** to make it 4 characters.
LG**
CNI*
DL**
RPL*

should all work. Try it out.

And TJ; :crackup::crackup::crackup::thanks:

Try adding LG laser or LG ... And try to search in one section at a time.

Yeah I'm a world class ball braker. PM me and you get the real me. My old motto was "Pissing off the world one person at a time"

Last edited: