Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!Now 200$! Black "grit" powdercoat 2.5W 18650 445nm laser!

IDK for us custom builders our worst enemy for business is the 501B business.

501B is just plain ugly to me for a laser host. It works alright for a UV flashlight or something. I understand it's cheap and convenient, and has room for an adequate heatsink, but even a c6 looks way better.

I'm not a huge fan of the gritty look, but the shape on this laser is awesome. Near perfect dimensions for a high power build.

First of all Good luck with the sale offroadfreak8582 :) It looks awesome and at that price it is a steal :beer:

IDK for us custom builders our worst enemy for business is the 501B business. (aka Blord and thejoker) who can offer powerful lasers in compact hosts for ridiculously low profit margins.

After time, this has made returning customers undervalue the cost of a more custom build.

I have nothing against Blord and Thejoker, but this is just the way it is.

This in mind, I hope this goes soon. It dissapoints me when such a nice and well made laser refuses to sell.

Good luck my friend
-Matt

I understand you :) But I have to disagree.

The 501B is made for customers who can not afford a super high end made laser. It is our regular model :)

I also sell lasers in bigger and custom made hosts. But , that market is just very limited after all. There are people who can afford that kind of money ... but there are not much ...

I think if we ( blord and I ) would not sell the 501B lasers ... people would just go with the Chinese 1W lasers ... like lazerer's and o-like's. There was a period when a lot of people did bought from them.

Anyways , I do not want to "thread-jacking" so ... :)

Again , Great build ! I personally would no sell it for $200 ... it is just too low for such a build :) Good luck with the sale again :beer:

Thanks to everyone supporting custom builds and my sale in this thread. This laser is now SOLD.

It will be heading to the US. Where a new owner got a good deal!

Greetings!

XD001

Congrats to the new owner of this wonderful laser! Looks like a epic laser, you (new owner) will most likely love this laser (I think, by looking at the pictures), great price, great laser, great seller!

Pman

Absolutely love the powder coat look. Very stealth.