Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova x45 versus 50mW Ultra Laser

Angdvl089 said:
Well thanks for all the help guys.  I couldn't wait any longer I want this thing at home by the time I get back so I went with an x65.  Kind of stupid for me to ask this now but what do you guys think of this laser?  Good burner?  And thanks for the discount i saved $6.45!  I'm on a tight budget as a college kid lol.  Thanks.

BTW-The voltage for this laser is 3.0V so what would be the best 1.5V rechargeable AAA?  Also, a question about mAH (abbreviation?), is the theory the higher the rating the longer the battery will keep its charge?
mAH is "Milli-Amps per Hour"

N00B

Angdvl089 said:
So rechargeable lithiums would be the best I suppose from reading around? Do they make lithiums at 1.5v a piece? Or 1.2v like most other rechargeables?

These Lasers LOVE Energizer E2 Lithiums (which are 1.5v), thats what most use, although expensive, they yield awesome results! Otherwise rechargeables work great too, i use 900mAh Sonys for my CNI, couldnt be happier!