Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova X105

how big is the carrying case that comes with it? do you recommend it? can someone take a picture with a tape measure beside? and also how is the space inside the case for other things? ;)

S

SenKat

The case that comes with it is more for storage than really carrying. I HIGHLY recommend it, as it is a great value. I was able to source out those same cases a while back for a little cheaper, but after you add in the INSANE amount of shipping costs, it became unreasonable fairly fast ! There is room, and cutouts for hte lense accessory kit, lenses, one, maybe two diffraction gratings, spare batteries, and a few other small items.

G !

Gazoo

Actually the case is one of the details I like best about this laser... ;D Plus I would think it helps to keep dust and smoke out of the laser when not in use.

S

SenKat

The price differences between not buying the case, and buying the case is negligible, honestly. For the additional $20 - you get the case which is really nice to store it in - and you get the membership, and light year points...the points add up fairly fast, too ! I really do suggest the extra expense, as if nothing else, the case is definitely a bargain !

G !

Here's a quick webcam-picture of the case, laser, and some other items. I couldn't find a tape measure, but I hope this will do.

Bryan

http ://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/Bryanstoofly/laser003 .jpg

the link is fine if you remove the spaces in between the

laser003 .jpg

and the

http ://i210

i can't post links yet

EDIT: I just learned that the limit was changed

I just got my x105, so I have the case sitting in front of me.

The dimensions are: 8 x 2.5 x 2 inches (204 x 63 x 50 mm)