Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

nova x105 from RA_Pierce

.3lite

PLEASE MOVE TO REVIEWS.

Hello folks!

I was looking for a great green laser pointer for max 150 bucks, I've made thread "I'm looking for a green laser, 150$ max" and RA_Pierce offered his x105 with max peak about 139mW and average 120mW for 151$ (24$ for shipping to Poland), so I've accepted his offer and paid vial paypal.
Laser itself arrived after 8 days from USA to Poland, which is good enough, after I've opened package, I was suprised with a nice package, diffraction grating + red 5mW just for kicks :D

I've decided to test it as soon as possible, I took some black tape and easily smoked it, after that I've decide to light a match (red one, which was hard enough because 150mW of red couldn't even smoke that color),

Here's video of it, with included showing an IR filter:

I will record more videos soon.

I'm very happy with it, I can say that he is a great person and great seller, if you want a great laser with great price deal with him!

EDIT#WATCH IN HQ

Second movie:

Third movie:

Last edited:

Good vid pal! I do sell the CNI pens and this pen is made by CNI. Good products and they can be purchased in various output power ratings up to 150 mW rated, (which do about 175 mw). See my CNI GB's -Glenn

.3lite

Hey hey Glenn :)

You are aswell selling great items and you are great seller xD
I hope I will make up minds my friends to buy from your GB :)

Added to review thread!

.3lite, one thing though. Watch out when you're lighting a match, the phosphor or smoke can get into the lens and it'll be hard to clean off.

.3lite

Thanks mate, I'm cleaning that IR filter from time to time, because as you've already said it gets really fast "smoked" if lighting match closely.

I will propably record atleast 2 videos today, burning and night sky.

Thanks mate, I'm cleaning that IR filter from time to time, because as you've already said it gets really fast "smoked" if lighting match closely.

I will propably record atleast 2 videos today, burning and night sky.

Good ;)

If you want to clean it without scratching it you can always use a blow cleaner (get it on DX) or a lenspen.

Just try to light them at longer distances that way you'll lower the chances of smoke getting on the lens :)

.3lite

It draws energy from battery very fast (like 20-30min total use to waste 4x duracell AAA, well it's still a nice beam but can't light any match), I will have to buy couples new tomorrow.

Any ideas which are the best? I'm using duracell now.

Get some rechargeable NiMH 1000mAh VARTA batteries. I used then in my x-125.

It draws energy from battery very fast (like 20-30min total use to waste 4x duracell AAA, well it's still a nice beam but can't light any match), I will have to buy couples new tomorrow.

Any ideas which are the best? I'm using duracell now.

I got the Soshine from DX, they're GREAT for the price and quality, seriously, they perform as well as my Sony Cycle-Energy.