Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NOVA X-150

Try putting a small wad of aluminum foil in the end cap of the laser and see if that fixes the problem/

Rangedunits said:
[quote author=LazerGuy link=1219168908/0#10 date=1219176328]Yea, I have the same problem with my x-85. I have to press the button on slight an angle to get it to work, and sometimes it even gets stuck inside the unit, so that I have to pull hard to get it out. :( Send it back for a replacement anyway, it's better than taking the risk that it fails sometimes in the future. Nova will probably send you a great replacement, as they are great people. :)

Are those push buttons commonly available? If so, I would like to replace it coz mine gets stuck inside the case all the time now.

Kenom has em. 5$  ship included, Nova has em 5$+5$Shipping.

- I am in need of the actualy rubber gray transparent sillicon switch that goes on top of the white one, i don't want to use a screwdriver to power my laser..[/quote]

That's what I meant. The push button itself at the driver is just fine, but I would like to replace the rubber switch. It has gotten stcuk inside the case permanently now, so I can't click it to power up/down the laser. My "button" right now is the endcap of the laser: When the batts are installed and the endcap screwed on, the laser powers itself up. :(

I'll probably contact Kenom about the rubber switch then.