Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova there??

Can anyone here tell me why nova's email doesn't work or their phone?? Need to know so I can stop payment if I have to.

S

SenKat

You do not need to stop payment - I gave you my word that they are trustworthy - I may not be worth as much as some folks on here, financially, but I am VERY rich in honor and integrity. My word should work for ya - be patient....it is 10pmcst....I am not sure what time they close...

Yeah, their hours clearly indicate they are closed. I called them during their hours and not only got an answer, but found the rep to be extremely helpful. Asking customer service to stay up all night for you is a little much though

S

SenKat

Just because WE stay up all night long reading emails doesn't mean they do ! LOL
I NEVER check my work email after hours unless I am asked to. And if I was an hourly employee - I would be ringing in some SERIOUS overtime if I did so !

Seriously - chill, man....your order is safe. If you feel that strongly about it, cancel it - order from somewhere else, where your email will not be answered after hours also. Then cancel that one....see what I am saying ? I am not TRYING to be mean - you are being unreasonable if you expect them to anser emails or phone calls after hours.

It's not that guy. Was getting failure notice. And I am sorry if I pissed you folks off. Your word is good for me..

S

SenKat

Nope - not pissed ! I misunderstood, that's all - it "sounded" like you thought you were being blown off, that's all. Did you try the sales@novalasers.com addy ?

S

SenKat

Sales@novalasers.com appears to go through - send them an email expressing your concerns about your order - they are good folks, sorry I misunderstood you.

K

kingzilla

Don't send an email to them the normal way, use the "contact us" form on their site. Their spam filters are on steroids and block out everything, my email never got through until I used the form on their site.

Yup.. here is what I get.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtpout19-02.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<sales@novalasers.com>:
Connected to 64.202.166.12 but sender was rejected.

I mean they could be having issues.. was just wanting to know If I should be worried.
-----------------------------

Was editing before last post.. I did the first time and got that. So I tried from my email client and same thing.

S

SenKat

AH ! Okay - that 'splains it ! My emails get through - I guess since they have been in contact with me several times - I can see where that would be worrisome.

If your order went through fine, you should have nothing to worry about - if you want to forward your order confirmation, etc (black out any credit info, please) to my email, I will gladly forward it to them for you.

Thats ok. I do not think you would do me wrong. You say thay are good... Thats fine for me. I was just asking them about some of their optics and when email was sent back got me all paranoid.
Yes my order went through fine. So I'll stop being paranoid now and wait.

Thanks Folks

S

SenKat

I could possibly answer some of your optics questions ? They sent me a TON of stuff to review
What were your questions ?

Was looking at X-Series Lens Holder with Optics.

Are they glass and do they offer anything other than the collimating and line gen.

Thats it

S

SenKat

They are plastic, and that is all they have at current :( BUT - take a look in the companies and reviews section - almost hte last post in the difraction gratings review I did a funny vid with those two lenses in it.

Well I got in contact with them. The rep was extremely nice and helpful with updating my order to Include the optic holder. Can't wait for it to come..

Thanks all for help.