Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova Shipping?

Guys:
What does Nova typically charge for shipping an X series laser to the States? Thanks.

LarryQ

The best deal they offer is the TNT shipping option.

24 dollars

I had my laser 23 hours from the time I hit "Submit" on the order page!

Amazing.

LarryQ

If your order is over $200, you can select free shipping, though I've heard it's somewhat slow (maybe 7-10 business days.)  I personally went with and strongly advise the $24 TNT shipping.  I ordered an X105 with cases, etc. and the Shields Sport googles Monday morning (but it was a Canadian holiday so the order wasn't processed until Tuesday) and it was delivered to my apartment (I'm from WV) at around 11 Wednesday.

A couple of tips though:
  • >You have to order it before 10AM ET in order for them to be able to ship it out that day
  • >Also, if use the discount code "warp5" to get a 5% LPF discount
  • >You should refer someone in the forum such as the much-deserving SenKat and they'll get 10% of the amount of LightYears you receive from your first order - you'll have to read their FAQs to see if the referral works if you're not ordering a membership with your X-series though
  • >Someone has to sign for it; my wife and I weren't there, so luckily they took it to the apartment office and they signed for it, but have it sent to wherever you'll be; email them if you have questions about it - their customer service is great!

• I hope this helps! :D