Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova Price Drop

mcfehn

You had to know it was coming. Nova, not to be outdone by DL updated their site this morning by dropping their x series prices. I really thought they would have dropped a bit more than they did though. Oh well.

This HAS to put pressure on WL to drop their prices a little bit. Even though they produce their own brand of laser, their product is interchangeable with the pen-type CNI's.

S

SenKat

Wicked seems to march to the beat of their own drummer, though - they have folks willing to pay the higher prices, simply because it is a Wicked laser....Don't ask me why, they just do !

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Wicked seems to march to the beat of their own drummer, though - they have folks willing to pay the higher prices, simply because it is a Wicked laser....Don't ask me why, they just do !
Errrr does the word Cult spring to mind ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mcfehn

This sort of helps me make up my mind. As everyone here knows by now...I've been torn between Nova's x45 and x65 and Dragon's Viper55. Now that Nova's 65 is the same price as DL's 55, it only makes sense to go with the 65. However, Magdalena at Nova knows what I need her to do for me in order to become a Nova customer and I have faith that she'll come through. If not, I've got no problem going over to Dragon. The 2 or 3 reps I've talked to over there are chomping at the bit to get my business.

YES!!! YES YES YES! I thought the prices were great before but this really has made me happy! I was gonna order from them anyway but hey I don't mind paying less. I can't wait till I get paid...