Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova lasers

Has anyone ordered a laser from Nova lasers yet?? The reason i ask is because I am conserding getting one, once I get the cash, and if anyone has ordered a laser before I was wondering if they would be my borker and buy it for me because if you have ordered a laser before your other purchases you get 15% off total purchase. so if anyone has or will be ordering one let me know please.

Kenom

SenKat has a NOVA LASER. he did not however purchase it. It has been sent to him specifically for the purpose of reviewing it. He also got a lot of optics, defraction gratings and other nice toys to go with it. I have no doubt that he will be posting a review of the laser on this forum and you can find out his impressions of that from him. He has posted the review at CPF and I would love to put a link in here to the review but currently CPF is down for maintanance. I will update with the link when it's back up and running. From what I've seen it is a very good laser and I am sure impressed.

T

timelord

I'm ordering a set of goggles from them as i will not buy anything from Wicked laser ;)
So Novalasers will get my bid in products :)

S

SenKat

Yeah, guys - I posted the review of NOVA here, too - same stuff, just pics are in different posts since I STILL haven't figured out how to post more than one pic ! LOL !!! I will broker any deal for anyone - just make sure that hte 15% off would benefit you after all the shipping. OR - reading up more on the discount stuff - you should be able to become a member there, and get your own discount - tell them I sent you ? Maybe you can get a bit off the prices, maybe I'll get some "points" or something, I don't know....

SenKat said:
Yeah, guys - I posted the review of NOVA here, too - same stuff, just pics are in different posts since I STILL haven't figured out how to post more than one pic ! LOL !!!  I will broker any deal for anyone - just make sure that hte 15% off would benefit you after all the shipping.  OR - reading up more on the discount stuff - you should be able to become a member there, and get your own discount - tell them I sent you ?  Maybe you can get a bit off the prices, maybe I'll get some "points" or something, I don't know....

I tried that link you gave me and all that does it get you lightyears, but no discount for me, your link wasn't a discount, but a referal code. I'm trying to find a way to save some cash on this purchase, so let me know if anyone finds out a way.

S

SenKat

Okay - use that link I sent you - and enter this code at checkout : warp5

It will give you 5% off the total - it also credits ME the lightyears :p Sound cool ??

It sure does to me ! LOL.....anyways, that is the code they JUST sent me - if you want me to send you links (So I get the lightyear thingies) that's cool - if not - just use the code listed above for 5% off your total ! :cool: