Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

nova alpha 105 vs o-like 250mw green

Definitely the O-Like, they're known for being overspec as a rule of thumb (but at the very least you WILL get what you pay for with O-Like) and Susies customer service is really, really good.

when i got mine the divergence was arround 2mRad but after a bit of adjusting the lens i got it down to ~1.2mRad

thanks. so will this laser be able to burn things ( balloons,tape,fireworks.thin plastic,light matches)since the beam is fat it doesnt seem like it would be to well suited?

Last edited:
oo you can adjust the focus of the beam? do you have the same laser?i read the link you posted and Jayrob the user who review it said it wasnt a good burner because it has such a wide beam.

I never knew you can adjust it. It's not focusable like the skylasers correct? But you can I guess make sure everything aligns correctly or something?

it doesnt say it can adjust in the ad? if there is another laser you guys would recomend between 125mw-400mw under 400$ please let me know.