Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Noticed something...

Hey is it just me or does this forum seem way more peaceful and productive without moderators? It just seems like there hasnt been any drama, banning, ect in the last few days, and the only difference from before, when there was drama, was that there were mods.

Im blaming c0ld for this. Hes doing such a good job keeping the peace and making this forum excel in the right direction.

ok maybe not a complete eradication, but its not all over the forum, the only thing i can think of right now is senkat and his 4 accounts all spamming everything, and pseudonomen137 getting taken out by TL.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
its ironic the ex-moderator timelord is causing the drama now

timelord has been banned, if you go to his profile and view his last 25 posts it will be self-explanatory why he has been banned:

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=timelord

timelord may have helped lpf grow but now it seems hes just being aggresive and negative on the forum, and inappropriate

i think hes unhappy he can't be a moderator anymore, i doubt if he was still a mod he would be posting what he said in some of his last posts

Come on Avery,
if there's a problem, just let it quietly slip away. There's no need for any more drama than we already have. You know I support you and your decision to keep this forum alive, but let's allow this feud to die.
When you bring up 'this persons' posts or 'that person's posts, you are only bringing yourself to that level.
So again I beseech you, don't keep bringing this old dirt up. If someone want's to start something, you have to be big enough to ban him/her and just keep going. When you make posts like this, you are the one who is keeping the drama on LPF. :'(

Gazoo

You are right, I just deleted a post commenting on this..lol. But I want Avery to know he has my support too.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
a_pyro_is, i just thought people should be aware of why timelord got banned

i felt it would be wrong to just ban him and not give an explanation

c0ldshadow said:
a_pyro_is, i just thought people should be aware of why timelord got banned

i felt it would be wrong to just ban him and not give an explanation

I don't want you to think that I'm trying to start an argument with you C0ld, but wouldn't that end have been better served in a locked thread all its own?

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i do understand your point though, want me to just delete my post or this thread?

thanks for your input, it wasn't my intention to make more drama, just give an explanation of why TL was banned

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
sorry i posted my last response before you posted yours. i will lock this thread