Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Not the UK aswell ...

Switch

You don't need to keep it on a plane for X seconds, you just need one flash for the pilot to be blinded for X seconds.And even though the distance is huge and the plane is moving really fast , it is utterly easy to hit it. Picture a fly 2 meters from you , flying in a straight line , really really slowly, and you have a thin, 2 meter long stick......you could easily hit it once in a few seconds.

lamborgini8

Argh! It's annoying that its just a minority of people doing this as well.

I wouldn't mind if a license was introduced, as long as it doesn't cost too much or too hard to obtain, I think its a good idea. I would hate it to be something like the driving theory test but even if they just did something online.

brtaman

Fudge...

first the UK then an all EU ban...I can smell it around the corner...

Just because of a bunch of idiots who bought their lasers through ebay, wanted to look cool... ::)

That sucks royally... :p

brtman

Switch

Meh.....even if the EU will ban them, my shitty country wont care ::) I hope we get kicked out anyway.

diachi

What country you in Switch ? If they do ban them here then ill just either buy lab styles or get a license, its the only thing I could do.

Diachi