Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

No response from jet lasers please help

Toddthebod

Hi I’m new here and I Just ordered my first green laser the mini one to be exact from jet lasers anyways I did this about a couple days ago on the 25th I believe and I have not had a response after I emailed them just to see when my order will be mailed out and I understand there probably busy and it’s been the holiday but I’m just curious did anybody ever had this problem like where they don’t respond because I haven’t been emailed back to you at all and it’s kind of starting to worry now

Hi I’m new here and I Just ordered my first green laser the mini one to be exact from jet lasers anyways I did this about a couple days ago on the 25th I believe and I have not had a response after I emailed them just to see when my order will be mailed out and I understand there probably busy and it’s been the holiday but I’m just curious did anybody ever had this problem like where they don’t respond because I haven’t been emailed back to you at all and it’s kind of starting to worry now
Most Chinese don't celebrate Christmas. Could be some other holiday. Check the Chinese calendar.
P.S. Be patient and don't worry.

Most Chinese don't celebrate Christmas. Could be some other holiday. Check the Chinese calendar.
P.S. Be patient and don't worry.

As Steve said, don't worry, JetLasers is Top Notch company with excellent customer service and product quality.. It's Christmas and NYE coming on and that is probably causing the delay of your order update response from JetLasers.

Please. be patient and stay cool and wait over NYE and you can be sure your order will be dispatched as soon as NYE is over.

PS..
Greetings from the cool Land :cool:

Toddthebod

Ok thank you guys for the response... it’s all good I figured it’s just the time of year. ThAnK you!

MYB
Typical Express DHL from JL to ? is 3 to 4 days NOT counting weekends. and time diff.
I need more info to help you.
You failed to complete your profile and if you want help we need your location.
Your zip code is fine.
You COULD have a member close to your location and we never miss a chance to chat with others addicted to lasers. We promise to meter any laser anywhere anytime and FREE of course.. we even have a map here showing LPM owners locations..

IF you had searched 'Jetlasers'.. you would have known very quickly that your fears are unwarranted.

SO what now?
WELL glad you asked.. for starters do not ever leave us 'hanging' - we want a full report of your "unboxing'' ..the laser party... WITH PICS!! ( Show your eye protection in a pic please)
When your mini arrives you will be another 'JL owner' More JLs owned here than ANY other BRAND hand held lasers. (3$ penponters do not count)
WELCOME--
hak--JL janitor.

btw I WILL be watching for your intro... We have many members in TEXAS but we need more !!!
But, where ever you live... please lase safely-- we hate to hear of laser injuries or arrests... yeah !!a laser get you locked up real fast. (Federal Offence if aircraft is involved)
see
laserpointersafety.org
^^^ READ all. no skimming- and there are no short cuts to staying safe.

PM sent

Toddthebod

MYB
Typical Express DHL from JL to ? is 3 to 4 days NOT counting weekends. and time diff.
Your zip code is fine.
You COULD have a member close to your location and we never miss a chance to chat with others addicted to lasers. We promise to meter any laser anywhere anytime and FREE of course.. we even have a map here showing LPM owners locations..

IF you had searched 'Jetlasers'.. you would have known very quickly that your fears are unwarranted.

SO what now?
WELL glad you asked.. for starters do not ever leave us 'hanging' - we want a full report of your "unboxing'' ..the laser party... WITH PICS!! ( Show your eye protection in a pic please)
When your mini arrives you will be another 'JL owner' More JLs owned here than ANY other BRAND hand held lasers. (3$ penponters do not count)
WELCOME--
hak--JL janitor.

btw I WILL be watching for your intro... We have many members in TEXAS but we need more !!!
But, where ever you live... please lase safely-- we hate to hear of laser injuries or arrests... yeah !!a laser get you locked up real fast. (Federal Offence if aircraft is involved)
see
laserpointersafety.org

PM sent
Haha my apology! Oh and I really really was trying to not sound like I’m writing a bad review for them just wanted to know if anyone had the same problem... I live in Seattle wa! D I would love to do an unboxing review! This is my second laser my first was a 75mw green from optotronics! I wanted something that was less likely to break if I dropped it... I would love to know more about this stuff I think it’s amazing and very cool that there’s these forums!

Toddthebod

MYB
Your zip code is fine.

SO what now?
WELCOME--
hak--JL janitor.

see
laserpointersafety.org

PM sent
Oh and I do need to get some glasses!

Great reply.. you will do fine here BUT// the 'eyes' have it! protect them and NOT after you have the laser BUT BEFORE.
Laser 'folks' have gatherings call LEMs.. they are always a great time. AND we get to share the laser addiction.
Go to one, even a small or POP_UP LEM -you will not regret.
- some last hours others (like SELEM) last many days.
In the Northwest and West Coast there are more organized LEMs than any other area.

AND I was right about the advantages of doing a nice 'intro' WITH your location in the title --if you dont ?? why even do an intro.?

welcome

hk

Toddthebod

Great reply.. you will do fine here BUT// the 'eyes' have it! protect them and NOT after you have the laser BUT BEFORE.
Laser 'folks' have gatherings call LEMs.. they are always a great time. AND we get to share the laser addiction.
Go to one, even a small or POP_UP LEM -you will not regret.
- some last hours others (like SELEM) last many days.
In the Northwest and West Coast there are more organized LEMs than any other area.

AND I was right about the advantages of doing a nice 'intro' WITH your location in the title --if you dont ?? why even do an intro.?

welcome

hk
I totally agree I already have poor eyesight too! That sounds amazing! I’d love to. For sure let me know when there’s one coming up :)

I don't know how many active m,embers are here now. There are a couple of members in Seattle I can think of right off. One is aaronnoraa. Can't remember the other guy's user name right now, but there are likely more than just the two.