Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

No more WickedBucks for Media

Milos

All good old reviews of "other brand names" have been whipped out

You can only find threads like "hey whats the difference between regular Phoenix and Signature Phoenix, and which one should I get? ;D ;D ;D

I hope you can still materialize your WB Ashton!

Ashton

I still have my $54 in WB, I'm trying to decide what to spend the $10 left over after goggles on... I have 2 empty dragon cases, so I really dont need another one, but the only other thing for $10 is balloons and I can get those a hellova lot cheeper at the dollar store (I dont really care if the $1 ones say "over hte hill" they're black! lol)

S

SenKat

Ashton said:
I still have my $54 in WB, I'm trying to decide what to spend the $10 left over after goggles on... I have 2 empty dragon cases, so I really dont need another one, but the only other thing for $10 is balloons and I can get those a hellova lot cheeper at the dollar store (I dont really care if the $1 ones say "over hte hill" they're black! lol)

Ashton - Buy another pair of red lasershades ! Do you already have green goggles ? If so, Then we need to talk :) Even if you do not - we need to talk ! LOL !! I could use another pair of the red lasershades, and I have an excess of greens....

No more Wicked Bucks for video/pictures

On behalf of Wicked Lasers and staff, we would like to thank everyone for all the media downloads. However....Wicked Bucks will no longer be awarded for media (vid/picts) dowloads due to gallery size constraints. Thanks again for all the great pictures and video's.
Wicked Staff
"gallery size constraints" my bottom. with what they charge for lasers, they can afford to buy a bigger hard drive (especially with the prices of hard drives now).