Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nintendo DS + 6 games -->For sale<--

i am selling my nintendo ds and 6 games. i have had it for about 2 years. it is very sturdy and works perfectly. there is slight scraching on the touch screen and on the lid but other than that it is in good physical conditon. comes with all seen in the pic and in the original box, the games too come in their original boxes and i will include the little sleves that can hold all 6 games. if you don't want the original game boxes that is fine aswell.
the games include Nintendogs, Mariocart DS, Nacho Libre, Warioware Touched, Animal Crossing and Kirby Canvis Curse

my asking price is $200 for it all or $100 for the system and $20 for each game povided you pay for shipping and the 4% paypal fee
i hope to buy a new laptop soon that is why i am selling off all of this stuff:)

here is a link to more pics just scroll through
http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z99/laserband/?action=view&current=n.jpg

Attachments

• n.JPG
    n.JPG
    308.8 KB · Views: 87

Kenom

I'm interested in this but donno if I can come up with the funds. Lemme see what I can do. I doubt it tho!

no offenence but dont u think thats kinda expensive considering ebgames sells new ds lite for 130

yea but this is with 6 $30 games which adds up to a total of about $310 if the price of the system is $130. so overall i think it is a very good deal

Thanks,
Mitch