Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nikon 35mm f/1.8 Perfect Condition

IsaacT

So I am selling my Nikon Lens now that I do not have my D3100. This is one of the best lenses you can get for a DX Format Nikon DSLR. I have kept this thing in perfect condition for the 4 months or so I have owned it. It will also come with a 3 year accidental coverage through Best Buy including yearly maintenance. There should be 2.6 years or so left on that.

Comes with the Shroud as well although it is not pictured. This is a very sharp lens and on a crop sensor camera is the equivalent angle of view as 55mm. So just about as close as you can get to the nifty fifty. There has been a UV filter on for the life of the product to protect the front of the lens, although I took it off to get a good picture of the lens.

And here are some pictures I have taken with this lens:

I'll add more when photobucket isn't being dumb but suffice it to say it is a damn good lens.

I am asking 185 shipped for it. That 3 year ADH coverage is 50 bucks alone. Retail for the lens is 200. If you have an offer PM me, I am willing to negotiate. Also willing to consider trades.

Hit me up ya'll!
-Isaac