Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newcomers!!!

T

timelord

Welcome to the forum monocromatic and hope you will gain a lot from all your reading here  :)

nes_ds

Hi all, I have browsed through here many times before, and I finally decided to join, I have hundreds of post on LC, and a couple on the DG, just for there contest ;D

As big as this place is, why don't you people hold your own contest, I hear that laserglow gives discounts for forums that are having a givaway. Perhaps you can givaway a Galileo? ;)

S

SenKat

I have personally given away lots of lasers on here - I am currently out of stock on giveaways, wanna donate one ? ;D

There's a few companies that had stated they would be interested in a contest of some sort - we will see how it goes. If Lasergow decides to giveaway a Galileo, I'll be hoping BIG time that I win !

Lol i love how his first post ever says Perhaps you can giveaway a Galileo. lol awesome and welcom to the forum nes_ds.

Hiya people, i found the forum through searching around google and researching about green lasers :)

Hope to post some picturs soon :)

T

timelord

As sanctioned by she who must be obeyed above :p Welcome to the forum

Timelord...

T

timelord

Lazergirl said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I get to be obeyed? when was that then? I must have missed it? ;D ;D ;D x
It's my kind response to let you know I'm the BOSS gorgeous ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hi found on a search engine i bought a cni laser do not know if there any good but its really bright cheers for now all :)

S

SenKat

Welcome to the forum, Paul20v ! From where did you buy your CNI ?