Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newbie...

Just saying whats up...  New to the forums here looking for advice... want to buy a laser.  We were using a handheld Laser from wickedlasers.com in an Applied physics lab/class the other day and Now I am interested in buying one.  between 50 - 100 mW  of power.  Wondering where is another place to get them  for a good price.  Thanx ;D

Welcome to the Forum...

There is a wealth of info here...
But you will need to Read... Read... and Read some more...
Don't forget to read the New Members stickies....

Remember.. the [Search] button is your friend... :cool:

Jerry

Josh,
Welcome to LPF! If you are just interested in buying a laser check out the Buy/Sell?Trade posts. I'm sure that someone here will happily sell you one.
BUT
After you take a good look around and read all the basics you will easily be able to build your own laser that is much more powerful than 50- 100 mW for a lot less.

Good luck and have fun.

TW

joshheat25 said:
Just saying whats up...  New to the forums here looking for advice... want to buy a laser.  We were using a handheld Laser from wickedlasers.com in an Applied physics lab/class the other day and Now I am interested in buying one.  between 50 - 100 mW  of power.  Wondering where is another place to get them  for a good price.  Thanx ;D
Just don't buy one from WickedLasers....
You should try to make your own. You will get a lot more satisfaction out of it. :)
http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1232226720/0