Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW verizon lg vx9900 for your green laser

Hello I am new to the forum and would be willing to let the mods be the middle man on this if your wouild like . I have a new never used still in the plastic with the box and all the stuff that came with it new LG VX9900 for verizon wireless. I bought two of these one for me ond one for the wife she says she thinks mine is too big (the phone that is)lol. so we never activated hers I was going to put it on ebay I know it will bring 300 there but I would rather trade it for a nice green laser . The camera on this phone is amazing and if you travel a lot like I do you can teather the phone to your laptop and you have instant high speed internet anywhere.you have to pay for it thru verizon but it is worth it . well if your interested please feel free to email me at dans3kgt@aol.com or send me a pm or post it here

thanks

dan kleinman

Reactions: ARG

T

timelord

Welcome to the forum Dankleinman i will gladly be the middle man if anyone is interested in your trade on the forum if needed. While your here feel free to read and post here too. ;)

P

Proctor

Weird that that phone is called "enV" ;D

I MIGHT be interested, I have to look that phone over first.

S

SenKat

I guess he forgot to post here again - he got someone on CPF to swap with him....

I never posted that it was gone because the guy on the CPF never came thru. It is still up for grabs what have you got that you want to trade? I am just about ready to put it up on ebay and just go buy a new one with the money I get .

thanks

dan

T

timelord

good luck and let us know if you get rid of it. So one of us moderaters know when to close the thread. ;)

S

SenKat

WOW - I can't believe he didn't go for it - especially after posting as much about it like that - that truly sucks man, I'm sorry !

ok will do . I was hoping to get this done soon but I guess there are more phones out there than lasers.

thanks

dan